Information and Useful Services
- Police: 911
- Fire Department: 100 // 4383-2222
- Prefecture: 106 (security in Puerto Madero and cruise ship Terminal)
- Civil Defense: 103
- Ambulance service: 107
- Official time: 113
- Telephone information: 110
- International operator: 000
- National operator: 19
If you visit the city and suffer some kind of mistreatment, abuse or discrimination, please contact the Tourist Defense Office at the telephone 4302 7816. You may attend personally at 1835 Pedro de Mendoza Ave. (Museum of Fine Arts "Benito Quinquela Martin") district of La Boca, from Monday to Sunday from 10 to 18 hs.
Tourist Police Station:
This Police Station receives formal complaints from tourist victims of offenses, petty steal, thefts, losses, whereabouts and failed meetings. It assists in special formalities before embassies or consulates. It has interpreters in English, Italian, French, Portuguese, Ukrainian and Japanese.
Address: Av. Corrientes 436. Tel: 0800-999-5000 / 4346-5748.
Free line for tourist assistance 0800-999-283.
An easy phone before a difficult situation, you may call from any public phone. Complaints are received: in cases of commercial abuses, thefts, offences, losses and missed encounters and default on services contracted. It is a free line available every day from 9 to 20 hs. You will get assistance in English, Portuguese, Italian and French.
CENTER FOR TOURIST INFORMATION
- Florida and Diagonal Norte. Florida 100. Mondays through Fridays from 9 a 19 hs. Saturdays from 10 to 16 hs.
- Florida and Plaza San Martín. Mondays through Sundays from 10 to 18 hs.
The weather in Buenos Aires
Subways of Buenos Aires
Condition of the service